PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is only kept for customer service purposes and never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you.
Your privacy is critically important to us. Going forward with the GDPR we aim to support the GDPR standard. Destinations Spa permits residents of the European Union to use its website. Therefore, it is the intent of Destinations Spa to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation. For more details please see here: EU GDPR Information Portal.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Destinations Spa may post links to third party websites on this website. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security compliance by Destinations Spa, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you explicitly click on them.
RELEASE OF YOUR DATA FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
At times it may become necessary or desirable to Destinations Spa, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Any passing on of personal data for legal purposes will only be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
1147 N Guignard Dr Ste 6, Sumter, SC, 29150, United States